Wifi set-up Instructions
1. Turn on the computer by pushing the Alien head button
2. Once you see the desktop, press Control + Alt + Delete (all together). This will bring up the menu below and the Wifi icon in the bottom right corner:
3. Click on the WiFi Icon on the bottom right corner of the screen.
4. Select “Connect to Network,” then choose your home Wi-Fi network and enter your unique SAGA password.
5. Once your network is connected select “Switch user” from the menu
6. Select the “Test” profile to play the game.
Depending on your network’s settings, you may have to agree to connect to WiFi for the first time. If this happens, follow the steps below:
Click one of the browser icons in the upper left-hand corner of the Desktop.
2. Next, accept the terms and conditions for accessing the internet on your Wi-Fi network.
If you are having general connectivity issues, you may consider the following:
Power off and unplug your Wi-Fi router.
2. Wait at least 30 seconds, then plug it back in and power back on.
3. Check to see if other devices are able to connect to the network.
4. If you’re still having trouble after trying these steps, call us at 814-204-2272 or email email@example.com for more help.